What should you know about English Premier League football?
The English Premier League is one of the most popular tournaments in football and it is the tournament that sees a lot of wagers being placed on it. Fans from all around the world bet on it because the money can be pretty amazing by any standards. If you love to bet on football, then searching for quality UK football betting tips can be a great idea.
The structure of the English Premier League
Before you start making any money from the tournament, you will have to know the basics. And it starts with understanding how the games are structured. Here are some pointers that will give you the knowledge you need:
- 20 teams in total play and each team play against each other twice.
- The season gets started in the month of August and goes on till May, with games happening usually on the weekends and sometimes on Friday night. Games usually start at 3pm in the afternoon so that fans can watch. There are also Monday night games.
- The English Premier League is a point-based tournament. There are no play-offs happening. The team that is able to accumulate the most number of points emerge the champions. However, they have to wait till the end of the tournament before they are declared the champions so that all the games that are schedules are played on the field.
- Some football fans may feel that without playoffs happening, there is not much fun trying to get best UK football betting tips, but the opposite is true. Considering that the FA Cup and the League Cup happen simultaneously with the English Premier league and they both feature playoffs, the point-based system of the latter is rather enjoyable.
Unique features of the EPL: Relegation and promotion
There is nothing like these in any other tournament in football and therefore it is one of the most important reasons why the tournament is so popular. The 3 teams that end up at the bottom every year on the English Premier League are relegated to the Football League Championship and they get replaced by 3 teams from the Championship. The relegation and promotion keeps all teams playing on their toes till the end.
As you can probably see, each team, even when they have no chance of winning the English Premier League play hard so as not to be among the bottom 3. This keeps things interesting till the end. You will be able to find great UK football betting tips for betting on this tournament.
The teams playing in the English Premier League
Now it is time to have a look at the teams that will play in the league in the coming year.
- Manchester City
- Manchester United
- Tottenham Hotspur Liverpool
- Leicester City
- Newcastle United
- Crystal Palace
- AFC Bournemouth
- Westham united
- Brighton & Hove Albion
- Huddersfield Town
- Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Cardiff City
Finding great UK football betting tips
The English Premier League is on in full swing and it is the perfect time to get started with betting on it. There are games being played every weekend and sometimes on weekdays so keeping your eye on the sport channel and getting accurate UK football betting tips is crucial to your success.
There are so many places where you are able to get UK football betting tips but trusting only the very reliable ones will mean that your money is reasonably safe. Some points to remember are:
- Bankroll management: Make sure that you have a separate bankroll for the English Premier League. Don’t go over that amount and use it purposefully for betting.
- Tipsters: Only take UK football betting tips from reliable and trustworthy tipsters who have been doling out accurate Soccer predictions 1×2 for quite some time.
- Betting sites: Only wager money with known and experienced bookies. Also, don’t just stick to one bookie; keep changing them so that you end up with the best odds.
Being the most popular football league being watched all across the globe, you will find a lot of betting opportunities in the coming months.